Hi guys,

I'm doing my first project with IBExpress components, and have come across a
strange behaviour that I'm hoping someone here can explain.

I have a TDBGrid on the main form which is connected to a TIBTable. The
TIBTable is connected to a TIBDatabase (of course) and to a TDatasource
which is linked to the TDBGrid.

The Table and Database components each have their own TIBTransaction
component (Transaction4Table and Transaction4DB).

My problem is that whenever I Post a change to the Table and call
Transaction4Table.Commit, the DBGrid goes blank as if the Table has been
closed.

Is this normal ? Have I missed something ? And how should I recode to make
the records in the DBGrid visible again ?

TIA,

Simon Mahony,
MetService.