UDP is more suitable for small sets of data ( our UDP apps send and receive
no more than 512 byte packets ). This is due to network considerations, but
if you want to send streams or large chunks of data ( more than a few K )
and you don't want to have to chop them up and reassemble them at the other
end, then use TCP/IP. It's easy and reliable.

Simon.