hood0297.h
tm

and this link:
www.dependencywalker.com

The Dependency walker that Microsoft publishes isn't commercial - they've
given out the source, with many articles in MSJ, and with no GPL or MPL
bound to it. Now that's what I call open source - no restrictions :)

I don't think it's unfair to port that published C code to Delphi and even
sell such a tool, let alone make it open source. In fact, I've taken some of
the MSJ source code and made a tool out of it - check out "GenPal" in the
freeware section of my home page.

The product carries a clear copyright notice, which is at odds with your
details.