From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Matthews, Leon
Sent: Friday, 13 July 2001 10:59
To: Multiple recipients of list delphi
Subject: RE: [DUG]: Cannot run Delphi 5 in Hi-Resolution

Its not a problem with Delphi Dedy, but a problem with your Video card / Drivers...
As Patrick intimated, a lot of S3 video cards have trouble with the large number of image lists that the Delphi IDE uses.  I had to replace the onboard S3 on one of our machines with a Matrox because of this issue a few months ago...

            -- Leon