There is a Delphi Informant article over here.
http://www.dbginc.com/whats_new/BDENet.html

This is possible, but not officially supported by Borland.

The local BDE install also known as a partial installation is not
recommended as it will cause problems if you have more than one application
that tries to use or install BDE.

http://www.timedisciple.com

         Vi de udødelige inviterer dere til å slå dere sammen med oss