I also have a file bdenet.zip that I downloaded from the Borland site, which
I assume is under the BDE part.

USEFULLNESS
  This example can be used to setup BDE client machines to point to
  a central set of BDE DLL and configuration files.  It allows easy
  updates to the BDE by having only one copy, therefore only needing
  to update one set of BDE DLLs. The registry functions can be easily
  called from within an installation program or in startup code of
  a program.  These methods will allow seamless installation of a BDE
  application with out the need for a separate BDE install.

http://www.timedisciple.com

         Vi de udødelige inviterer dere til å slå dere sammen med oss