The biggest problem with HTML is printing, unless the CSS2 printing standards are used. Far better to use PDF.
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Nic Wise
Sent: Tuesday, 23 October 2001 15:14
To: Multiple recipients of list delphi
Subject: Re: [DUG]: Emailing Invoices

HTML gets displayed by pretty much anything, and it comes up nice in outlook express and the like. (ie, most email apps these days). Just cleaner, IMO. But thats just me.

Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2001 3:06 PM

Stacey / Craig / Nic

Thanks for the suggestions.

We do have a QR report viewer, but would prefer to use a format that can be read by anybody.

I assume all Stacey's 'filter options' require QR Professional?

Not sure what is involved in the PDF printer option.  Do you buy a virtual PDF printer driver that converts any file sent to this "printer" to PDF format?

Have had a look at the Praagan and the Waler sites.

Before spending the US$79 on Praagan I'd need to be convinced that I wasn'y about to convert to FastReport (and I'm not convinced of that).

Has anyone else had any experience with TExtraFilters (US$25) and can tell us what they thought of it?

Nic - why do you suggest HTML rather than RTF?  What are the advantages as you see them?

Thanks again for the input.

Mark