Any luck registering?

If I try to logon with what I think my password is it says: "Incorrect email
or password."
If I use the forgotpassword link it says: "The email address in invalid.
please enter a new email address."
If I register as a new user it says: "User could not be created/updated due
to an unknown error. Please contact your System Administrator."

There are no contact links anywhere on these pages to ask the question...

Using Firefox 2.0.0.4 but also tried switching rendering engine to IE.

I guess it just doesn't want me to see this webinar.

Steve