A quick thought - I presume you have checked that the folder has no
restricted permissions or ownership.  I would be inclined to make sure you
have full rights to the folders concerned.  If as you say other projects
save OK on the same PC (presumably in different folders), and the same
project saves OK on another PC, this implies this folder is the culprit.

John

You may remember that I have a problem with Delphi 2007 saving my project
settings.  The issue is the following ...

'Unable to rename 'C:\Developement\Chreos3\Client\ChreosClient.tlb' to
'C:\Developement\Chreos3\Client\__history\ChreosClient.tlb.~1~'