Any issues running D2007 under Vista? - have it on XP Pro at present and
looking to upgrade...

Will be mainly writing for clients on XP, and I was wondering if  there are
any issues with either XP/Vista themes or fonts the IDE uses.  Also any
install issues.  (I tend to put my source folders in a separate root level
folder, not under Documents and Settings on XP)

John Bird

email

 [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Expert in Beyond Software

Ph land (03)384-4527  mobile (027)484-4528

92 Soleares Ave, Mt Pleasant

Christchurch

Web http://jbclnz.googlepages.com <http://jbclnz.googlepages.com/>