a question about multi monitors - as the help is a bit vague about the form
property Position.  In D7, D2007 there are these 2 options:

poDesktopCenter
poScreenCenter

from the help:

poScreenCenter The form remains the size you left it at design time, but is
positioned in the center of the screen. In multi-monitor applications, the form
may be moved from this center position so that it falls entirely on one
monitor, as specified by the DefaultMonitor property.

poDesktopCenter The form remains the size you left it at design time, but is
positioned in the center of the screen. No adjustments are made for
multi-monitor applications.

I presume the normal way people use dual monitors is to have the desktop
continue onto the second monitor?

Question - With a dual monitor , which one puts the form in the middle of the
first monitor?  I haven't tried it as my external  monitor is currently in
another city and so its not much use.  That help is vague enough I wouldn't be
sure until I tried it.   But for future compatibility it would be nice to
know...

John