From: delphi-boun...@delphi.org.nz [mailto:delphi-boun...@delphi.org.nz] On
Behalf Of Alister Christie
Sent: Tuesday, April 07, 2009 12:29
To: NZ Borland Developers Group - Delphi List
Subject: Re: [DUG] [OFF TOPIC] Internet connection is not stable

I can't find the values on the current router, but when we were using a
linksys router (which proved to be a bit flaky) we were getting about
20Mbit/s down and over 1Mbit/s up (as opposed to 8Mbit/s and 800kbit/s
on plain ADSL)

Alister Christie
Computers for People
Ph: 04 471 1849 Fax: 04 471 1266
http://www.salespartner.co.nz
PO Box 13085
Johnsonville
Wellington

Stacey Verner wrote:
> Are you sure that you really have ADSL2+. The ADSL2+ modems are backwards
compatible so they'll work with a standard ADSL connection.

> Stacey

On Behalf Of Alister Christie