Charlie,

You can get the currently logged in user from code like this:

function Tdm.NetworkID: string;
var  buffer : string;
     buffSize : DWORD;
     bRet: boolean;
begin
  buffSize:=128;
  SetLength(buffer,buffSize);
  bRet := GetUserName(PChar(buffer), buffSize);
  if bRet then
     Result := strpas(PChar(buffer))
  else
     Result := '';
end;

Otherwise you may need them to login to your app separately.

Steve