article by Bill Todd on Migrating Borland Database Engine applications to
dbExpress. Will work through it tomorrow as it's after 10:30pm my time.
Thanks again Alister for helping me. I sure do appreciate it.
Charlie <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

You can get firebird from http://firebirdsql.org and there is lots of
documentation there as well
(not Delphi related however).