Hi Todd,

Sorry we missed you. Afternoon timing is no issue for us as far as I know. Does
anyone else have strong preferences on this?

Cheers
Malcolm

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended
unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are
not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and