I purchased an icon pack from Glyphlab when it went on sale last year.
Might still be cheap.

Has heaps of different icons in all the required formats. Only has
them in 16, 24, 32 and 48 sizes. I also own a copy of Axialis Icon
Workshop which is great for creating icons. They include a number of
objects which you can use to build up an icon.

If this is software you are sellling, consider out sourcing the icons
for that consistent and professional look. I use CleverIcons which are
based in Australia, but I'm sure there are good custom designers in NZ
as well.

There are also a number of icon packs available that offer good value.
IconShock and GlyFx are a couple that have a large array of icon packs
available.

Small images don't always resize well.