My Firefox (3.7) is using 12-13%cpu and 400MB with 88 tabs open at the moment.
 Thats not too bad...

John

From: Sean Cross
    To: NZ Borland Developers Group - Delphi List
    Sent: Tuesday, January 19, 2010 4:50 PM
    Subject: Re: [DUG] Offtopic - but....

    Ram?  I find processor usage is the problem.  It can suck up 30% of my
processor for no apparent reason when it's just sitting in the background!

    Regards

    Sean Cross
    CIO

    Catalyst Risk Management
    PO Box 230
    Napier 4140
    DDI: 06-8340362
    Mobile: 021270 3466

    Visit us at http://www.catalystrisk.co.nz

    Offices in Auckland, Hamilton, Napier, Wellington, Christchurch & Dunedin

    Disclaimer:
    "The information contained in this document is confidential to the
addressee(s) and may be legally privileged. Any view or opinions expressed are
those of the author and may not be those of Catalyst Risk Management. No
guarantee or representation is made that this communication is free of errors,
viruses or interference. If you have received this e-mail message in error
please delete it and notify me. Thank you."