> The Online Stores list for Embarcadero
> (http://www.embarcadero.com/online-stores) lists New Zealand as
> an option under Asia/Pacific Region for me.

Thanks David, was just checking this as your email rolled in.

Jolyon, if you've got a page where the shops are listed and NZ isn't one of
them, can you send me the URL and I'll get it addressed?

> 1) it is not entirely clear what the "Country of Purchase" is.

The EULA makes it clearer, it's the "country specified by Licensee's ship to
address provided by Licensee in the ordering documentation for the Product at
the time of purchase". However that message on the purchase page could be
clearer, and should also probably include a link to the EULA so you can read it
before buying, so I'll suggest the changes.

As David suggests, it's mostly to stop grey marketing from places where we
lower the pricing to reflect local economic conditions back into other markets.
We've had a few folks who travel for work and need the ability to use it
elsewhere, and in all the cases I'm aware of we've made exceptions. If anyone
here falls into that category, just let us know and we'll sort it out.

> the higher prices here.

Sorry, I'm still not clear on that. Where are you seeing higher prices for NZ?

Cheers
Malcolm

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended
unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are
not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and