Thanks Joylon and Todd, that has sorted that out,

... I had been wondering the way things were worded whether you could
use 3rd party things like Zeos, or if databasing capabilities were
limited strictly to only what was described in the feature matrix.
(Remembering  the Turbo thingies they put out that didn't even let you
add components.)

We are charitable non-commercial (take no payments) so I take it we
would fit under the $USD1000 at all times?

Paul