I have a D2009 application which holds the addresses of employees and the
customers they service.

Is there a way that I can display a map with a selected address?

Ideally, I would also like to be able to get the distance between two addresses.

I assume that this information is available from Google or Wises, but have no
idea how to go about accessing it. I’m guessing it will be a Web Service, with
which I have limited experience (I have an interface to one).

Any pointers in the right direction would be appreciated.

Mark