No idea, does this help?
https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ff549710.aspx

-----Original Message-----
From: Delphi [mailto:delphi-boun...@lists.elists.org] On Behalf Of Ross Levis
Sent: 06 October 2016 10:17
To: 'Moderated List for the Discussion of Delphi Programming excluding
Database-related topics'
Subject: NtSetInformationProcess

Can anyone provide the definition for defining and accessing this Windows
function.  It doesn't exist in Windows.pas in Delphi 7.  I guess it's in
kernel32.dll.

There seems to be some issue with my app inheriting a "Low" I/O priority after
a recent Windows 10 update and causing lots of issues with my customers.  I
want to try to set it to Normal.

Note this is not a Process or Thread Priority, but IO Priority.

Cheers,

Ross.

If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail
in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this
e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the
material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.