#2903: Torrent List Does not properly update
 Reporter:  Taintain   |      Owner:
     Type:  bug        |     Status:  new
 I'm running on Windows 10.

 For quite a while now the main torrent window has not been always
 displaying the accurate torrents. It will have some missing, and I can't
 figure out what causes this. If a torrent is missing in one filter, it
 will be missing in all of them.

 Switching back and forth between Filter options seems to sometimes fix it,
 it doesn't seem to be tied to how long the program has been running.
 Switching between filters that should & shouldn't have the torrent seems
 to work best (Downloading and Paused).

 deluged.log doesn't show any output.

 I've attached two screenshots to hopefully explain what I mean clearly.

Ticket URL: <http://dev.deluge-torrent.org/ticket/2903>
Deluge <http://deluge-torrent.org/>
Deluge Project

"Deluge Dev" group.