#2903: Torrent List Does not properly update
  Reporter:  Taintain  |      Owner:
      Type:  bug       |     Status:  new
 Component:  GTK UI    |    Version:  1.3.13
Resolution:            |   Keywords:  UI Update

Comment (by Taintain):

 WebUI seems to work as intended, at least is more stable than the GTK UI,
 messing with the filters for a few minutes didn't break it.

 Disabling plugins doesn't change behavior.

 Turning on classic mode didn't change anything. If thinclient means
 something else let me know and I can try that.

Ticket URL: <http://dev.deluge-torrent.org/ticket/2903#comment:2>
Deluge <http://deluge-torrent.org/>
Deluge Project

"Deluge Dev" group.