#2904: Memory leaks
 Reporter:  Radoslav  |      Owner:
     Type:  bug       |     Status:  new
 Yet another case, as I see in the tracker. I'm using Win 10 x64 bit with
 Deluge 1.3.12 and later - 1.3.13.

 I noticed this as after 1-2 days my system commmit reaches 16Gb and
 everything becomes very sluggish and I even cannot start the Task manager
 (annoying Windows... but that's another story). I have started to monitor
 the system and turning on/off various applications. Then I found out that
 when I start Deluge it starts to exhaust memory 300-400Mb per 30 minutes.

 In Deluge I have only one torrent of 200Gb, composed of few hundred
 100-200Mb files. My upload is like 300-400Kb/s. When I pause the seed, the
 leak stops.

 Btw, it could be something system related as I do not see the deluge
 process claiming the memory.

Ticket URL: <http://dev.deluge-torrent.org/ticket/2904>
Deluge <http://deluge-torrent.org/>
Deluge Project