Hi Félix,

2007/8/19, Félix <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> A question: would it be possible to make a simple modification to the demexp
> server, so that it sends an email to the classifiers (Fred and myself) when
> a new question arrives?

That should not be very difficult using the sendmail Unix command. I
"only" need to look at the way to use this command.

>  I guess it could be
> done for the moment in a simple way by hard-coding the email adresses in the
> code.

Yes.

> What do you think?

I've added it on the server's feature wish list:

https://demexp.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=en:future_wishes#server_protocol_wishes

Another solution would be to use Thomas's Python binding to get the
list of questions and check if a new one is arrived. It would need
some Python programming though.

Yours,
d.