Hello Lyu,

Lyu Abe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Err, nope, I mean, I do not use the GTK client right now. I was talking
> about the Web Client: if I create a new question, I cannot display it,
> because the tag index is "out of range" (since there is no tag for that
> question).

Ok.

You can create a "virtual" tag "new questions" where you can put the
questions you have found to be new.

Moreover, each question has automatically a tag assigned to it, of the
form "question_/nnn/" where /nnn/ is the question number.

Yours,
d.

PS: Thank you for the reminder. ;-)
--
GPG/PGP key: A3AD7A2A David MENTRE <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 5996 CC46 4612 9CA4 3562  D7AC 6C67 9E96 A3AD 7A2A