On Fri, 2018-03-09 at 19:39 +0100, Pietro Battiston wrote:
> Il giorno ven, 09/03/2018 alle 12.41 +0000, Richard Shann ha scritto:
> > Command: Typeset Verses at End

[...]
> Just for the records: when running that command, the verses were
> typeset in a single column (but it was easy to add another "\column"
> environment).
>
> More annoyingly, the double hyphens separating the syllabes show up
> in
> the standalone stanzas. Is this intended? Can it be changed easily or
> should I manually remove the "lyrics mode" notation?

I recall filtering out some stuff when copying the verses to the end,
but I think I didn't really know what people would want (I don't have
much experience with vocal music). Do singers want to know which
syllables have a separate note and which are sung over more than one
note when they are singing from verses at the end? And, indeed, if you
don't want syllabification indicated I guess you could just not type it
in in the first place - this whole rigmarole of first entering verses
then copying them to the end (wrapped in LilyPond syntax) and then
deleting them from under the notes is really just to ease people into
seeing the LilyPond syntax for doing markup if they need it. If you are
happy with that syntax you can use the command:

Command: Text after Movement
Inserts the given Lilypond syntax after the current movement.
Location: Object Menu ▶ Movements ▶ Titles
Internal Name: MarkupAtEnd

which lets you put any text between movements (and at the end). What
would be nice is a full-blown graphical editor to generate LilyPond
markup syntax ...

Richard