Von: Ole Gunnar Borstad [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Gesendet: Mittwoch, 25. Juli 2007 14:45
An: derby-user@db.apache.org
Betreff: Shutdown Network Server w/ auth enabled

Derby Developer's Guide states the following: "When Derby is running in a connectivity server and user authentication is turned on, stopping the server requires a user name and password. You will need to alter shutdown scripts accordingly."

I don't seem to find a command or argument to shutdown the network server when authentication is enabled in Derby...?

I did a simple java -jar derbynet.jar shutdown and the server prints the following:

Derby shutdown warning:
  Connection refused : Invalid authentication.
Apache Derby Network Server - 10.4.0.0 alpha - (554547M) shutdown at 2007-07-25 12:31:08.948 GMT

So did the server shut down properly or not?

--------------------------
ckc ag
Sitz:
Industriestr. 10