Hi Paulo,

On Sat Jan 29 2011 18:31:01 GMT-0800 (PST)  Paulo José wrote:
Hi again Andy!

On 29-01-2011 23:51, Andy Brown wrote:

This is easier, but requires a mail client that know how to show the headers in a message. There is a 'Archived-At:' entry in the header that shows you message archived at <http://go.mail-archive.com/iZWw1fau7BZ4IBnfbU7KDoALO24=> , check it and see.
Wow, it works! Very cool! But you need to look in the email source code... and neither everybody know/can/want to do it. :/

A proper mail client helps.

This is the easiest, Gmail does not download messages that you sent. I have seen this problem in other mailing list and is not a fault with the mailing list.
Yeah... but can't I solve it, can you? It's not too easy so...

Only one way that I know of, do not use web mail. Maybe someone who uses Gmail can tell of a setting that can be changed.

Well, thank you for your answers and help, but just one issue was - initially - solved. I still see the need of a forum alternative or something equivalent.

See you,
~Paulo

Glad to help if only a little.

Andy