Hi Bernhard!

I read your both emails (short and long version) and I really perceived your point. I actually understand that is not a question for now and maybe neither for the near future, too because there was many unproductive discussions about it.

So it's alright for me. ;) I already do use of all the provided features (folders, stars, automatic filters, thread view... ) by my mail clients (Thunderbird and Google Gmail), but I'll try learn more about using mail listing to make it a better experience. If you all have been done it for years, I can do it too for sure. :)

Thank you for spend your time to explain all the history about this issue.

~Paulo