Hi all,

since Paweł is not subscribed, I'll CC him. Paweł, the use of the "old"
icons was a step to improve usability until our own icons set is ready.
So I'd propose you give the LibreOffice 3.2.1 a try that will appear in
a few days.

In this bugfix release version, we'll add the following icon design:
http://luxate.blogspot.com/search/label/Art

Status page:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Design/LibreOffice_Initial_Icons

I hope this helps ... and by the way, the icons within OpenOffice.org
will be changed soon - because of the usability issues I've already
mentioned.

Cheers,
Christoph