Hi Pawel,

2011/2/3 Paweł K. <polishnetw...@gmail.com>:
> I am writing about file type icons (fe. DOC, DOCX, ODT) and also about icons
> in LibreOffice toolbars (fe. button "Save", "Bold"). As I said, I like icons
> from OpenOffice 3.2.1.
> Thanks for fast reply and sorry for my bad English.

Thanks for clarifying that - Christoph was right (he usually is ;P)

We had lots of negative feedback on the OOo mailing lists about 3.2.1
icons (mainly because they lacked color) - it was quite a significant
issue and it made lots of users angry. One of the first things LibO
did was to revert the icons to the pre-3.2.1 style before new icons
could be implemented. We are now (almost) ready with those new icons,
and you can see them on this image:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_9MZR46ZEuS8/TURcR5CLQPI/AAAAAAAAAuA/6gLZ8h2RS9Y/s1600/RevisedIcons128px.png
For me they offer the best of both worlds: an improved design and much
needed color. What do you think?

Regards,
Ivan.