hi

i've seen your libreoffice-ui mock-ups some time ago and really liked
them;)
by the way, what's happening there? is someone currently working on a
new ui?

concerning the faenza icons:
maybe i didn't explain well. what i meant wasn't changing the whole
format to faenza style. i like the document symbol as basis for the
icons and think it's perfectly suitabele for that.
the reason i linked the icons was to show what i was meant with black
border/colored sheet.

i like the icon proposal you linked with the colored icons. i'll work a
bit on that.

greetings
tobias