Hi Paulo, all!

Paulo, thanks for the wallpaper source files! Since they are so
"precious", I've created a small page for all our wallpaper development
work. It closely relates to the Marketing Wallpaper page, but ...
      * Marketing wiki --> official download for "end-users"
      * Design wiki --> development work, documentation and source files

So here is the new page:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Design/Wallpapers

Linked from within:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Design#Work_Items

If there is general agreement that this might be helpful, I'll ask on
the Marketing list (maybe people are listening here as well) to refer to
our new page.

Cheers,
Christoph