On Fri, 2011-05-06 at 22:52 +0200, ol klaus-jürgen weghorn wrote:
> Hi Drew,
> Am 06.05.2011 17:09, schrieb drew:
> > [1] The insert graphic (will likely use this in a blog also)
> > http://lo-portal.us/temp/usoo-sticky-post-img-shdw.png
>
> Great stuff.

Hi K-J,

Thanks

> Two things:
> First
> I know it is a text problem but
> The text left of the figure has a virtual line from down left to up right.
> The right text has the form of an arc (closed bracket).

hmm - actually I was concentrating on the line closest to the figure,
the inside arcs..I can always block it....

> Figured:
>    /Get help     Users    \
>   /Stay current  Supporting)
> /Give support   Users    /
>
> Second:
> The figure seems to be a little bit close to the text above.

you mean the "setup and troubleshooting", alright, well I was trying for
resting on..but it would be clearer perhaps with some more space.

> I'm pleased about the usage of the motif and the correspondence to the
> figure:
> For me it shows happiness, pleasure, throwing confetti ;-).
> Really great.
>
> Can we also have this logo without the "OpenOffice.org User Forum" to
> use it on our websites?

Easily - the 'person' graphic is already found on the TDF wiki:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/Branding/Ideas#By_Jens_Habermann_3

The rest is just text and items also from the wiki, here is the GIMP
file, with all the layers, for that particular graphic.
http://lo-portal.us/temp/Libre-people-logo-forum.xcf

Feel free to use it as you like - or ask for something specific and I'll
try.

//drew