Le 2011-06-03 21:23, Vamsi Kodali a écrit :
Marc's idea inspired me to put take another shot at this. Result is
here: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:Vk_aom4.png
I put together a mockup without the meter and using Kodali's meter
mockup but put vertically next to the versions, and, in the order of
appearance that I suggested.[1] It keeps the page clean, with no
distractions.

Let me know what you think.

Cheers

Marc

[1] http://www.parentreprise.com/images/LibreOffice/downloadpage6.png

Nice. I love the iconic LibrOffice document tab at the top. Keep in mind that the dropdown download windows will have to remain in case a person would wish to download a different language version other than judged by our system.

Here is what I would propose:

http://www.parentreprise.com/images/LibreOffice/downloadpage7.png

Cheers

Marc