On Tue, 2011-06-28 at 11:17 +0200, Alexander Thurgood wrote:

> Well that is precisely my point. If there is no common theme available
> to all then the whole discussion is rather moot, don't you think ? ...

> So there does not appear to be any easy way to satisfy the Mac side of
> the equation that we are looking to resolve.

One reason I advocated using a silver or gray theme was that it didn't
look as greatly different to a Mac user as a brightly coloured Linux
theme... and screen captures from a Mac using the Graphite theme would
fit in okay with silver/gray screenshots from Linux. Not exactly the
same, but compatible.

Personally I would love to do a Mac version of the user guides, not just
with Mac screenshots but changing the keystrokes mentioned in the text,
and whatever other small things differ. Such a book could also then be
adapted for NeoOffice. But, alas, I could not possibly find the time to
do this, although it would be possible if several other Mac enthusiasts
joined the effort.

--Jean