Hy

Personnaly, I always used Rulers (On word 2003, OOo, SYmphony or LibO), to
place horizontally text or headers/footers. But I think it's not the case of
the majority .

Then, if rulers have to be kept, I think we should try to find a way to have
them more discrete, because they are not very sexy, they take a big place
and are not used a lot. It should really be investigated what do you think ?

Kévin

PS : Scuse, I've speak a horrible English, I know it.