Hi Nik,

Am Freitag, 21. Oktober 2011, 16:12:29 schrieb Nik:
> Hi Andreas,
>
> On 11.10.08 05:24, Andreas Mantke wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > the new extensions-site is in a test-mode since some weeks now. We have
> > already worked on a header graphic for the site. This is online now. But
> > maybe there are some ideas for improvements of the sites layout. I hope
> > to get some proposals / mockups from the "design-experts" here ;-)
> >
> > You can find the site here at the moment:
> > http://extensions-test.libreoffice.org
> >
> > Regards,
> > Andreas
>
> I'd be happy to chip in a mock-up soon, but could you do me one favour
> in advance;
>
> (I'm sorry to sound like a stubborn and difficult Designer, even though
> I am, but ...)
> could you reinstate the original extensions logo?
> ...this one:
> http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/cgi_img_auth.php/7/7e/ExtensionsLogo_110
> 712NS.png

hmm. It's easy to replace the current logo. But in my opinion the header of the
site
need an eyecatcher, doesn't he? I think the visitor of the site should get very
fast
an idea what the site is for. I'm not a designer and thus I'm asking here to
get some
deeper insights.
(...)
> I'm being nit-picky. I'm sorry. I'll be quiet now.

I got your explanation and it's not nit-picking for me. But my question above
remains.

Regards,
Andreas

--