Hi all,

just for your interest ... I still miss the ability to gain insights by
analyzing fresh usage data. Unfortunately, the ability to track such
data was only available within OpenOffice.org, so we'll need a
replacement in the mid- or long-term.

Thus, I've pinged Kendy whether the LibreOffice Help Online provides
statistics on the page view ... and yes! Here and there, it might help
us to gain insights what features require explanation ... consequently
might be hard to use. For those being interested, have a look at:
http://help.libreoffice.org/Special:PopularPages

I've added an entry to the Design Tools wiki page:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Design/User_Experience/Tools#Research

I've also added a note what to consider when making assumptions about
the "PopularPages" ranking.

Cheers,
Christoph