Hi all,

some of you may remember the Bug Submission Assistant [1] I was involved
in several weeks ago. One of the next steps is to enhance LibreOffice,
so that (e.g.) the bug submission assistant can be called from within
LibreOffice.

I think it would be a great chance to improve the interaction with our
users. So, after some mails on libreoffice-website, some private talks
and some interaction via the issue tracker, I've started to collect the
gathered information on a whiteboard page.

We'll needs some help to provide a good user experience (e.g. beautiful
graphics, good website pages), so please have a look:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Design/Whiteboard/LibreOffice_Send_Feedback

Interested in joining the activity? Any further feedback?

Cheers,
Christoph

[1] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Bug_Submission_Assistant