Hi Paco,

> I want to have the same behavior as in print preview, where
>        you can see two full pages and it scrolls down in full pages,
>        however I haven't found an option to do it."

On the right side, below the scrollbar, there are two buttons with
double up/down arrows. Try those. (For me, this sometimes hangs in
3.4, that's probably a bug..?)

(The Page Up/Page Down keys surprisingly don't work like this they
aren't even scrollinga whole screen page – seems like another bug.
Argh.)

Astron.