Hi every one

I've an idea to propose, but I can't design it actually (I just moved
home and I've a lot to do... more of that I've Internet only on my
phone ...)
The idea is to use the Impress Icon (red paper), but instead of a
screen inside the "paper", having buttons as we would have had in a TV
command (4 or 5, just to  understand it's a command app).
This way, we would have the LIbreOffice Impress side (red paper) and
the command side (with the buttons) in the same icon, it seems me
easier for a beginner to recognize the app.

What do you think ?

Kévin

Le mer. 12 sept. 2012 13:24:09 CEST, Alexander Wilms a écrit :

--
*Kévin PEIGNOT* peignot.ke...@kpeignot.fr