Hi K-J
Le 08/04/2015 21:58, klaus-jürgen weghorn ol a écrit :
> Hi Sophie,
> Am 08.04.2015 um 15:56 schrieb Sophie:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I was preparing a presentation and wanted to include some of the work
>> done by the Design team, specifically the comparative analysis and
>> mockups done by the team, to show how the work is done.
>> Is there a place where all the links to the available documents are
>> stored, if not, could it be possible to have one? I've searched the wiki
>> and it's difficult to scroll the list to find them. It's a very good
>> example of the collaborative work in the team to show to the world :)
>
> And here is the old school (and formely defined working place):
> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Design/Whiteboards
> and:
> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Design/Whiteboards/Archive

Yes, that's where I searched first, I thought all was listed here

> This way is readable for everyone and doesn't need a password.

I agree with you, something accessible to everybody without restriction
is what an open source project should offer. I'm not part of the Design
team so I can't judge the necessity of having other tools than what TDF
offers.

> For collecting the new LibO 5 design proposals we should not use any
> other than LibO tools.

thanks!

> I started last year a discussion for LibO 5.0 in redmine:
> https://redmine.documentfoundation.org/boards/1/topics/5

Good, could you lead the topic between the marketing team and the design
team?

Cheers
Sophie

--