Hi Line,
Am 09.08.2017 um 18:00 schrieb Line:
Hi dear LibreOffice team,

I'm newbie on this mailing-list, and I don't know if I'm allowed to tell my humble opinion.

Yes of course.

First of all, a big sorry for my english, I'm French (the best argument ever ;-))

My German's English isn't better.

Second, a big Thanks to all of you for your contribution to make LibreOffice better.

I'm graphic designer (speciallity webdesign) and I've got a suggestion to share, based on the nice work done by K-J.

It would be good if you share your thoughts and suggestions. I have learned many here in project by the others' comments, thoughts, suggestions and improvements. And getting advices from a professional is much more worth to listen.

--
Grüße
k-j

Member of TheDocumentFoundation