Thank you all so much for your warm replies :-)

So, let's go for my comments :

I really like the idea of cube/hexagon from K-J. Because cube = 6 faces, and it's the version 6 of LibreOffice ;-)

For the dice, it maybe a little bit touchy. It's great because it's playfull. But here in France we say that dices are part of "jeux de hasard"; in english "games of chance", but "hasard" can have a negatif meaning here.

Styling : I really like the drawing by K-J. Maybe can we try some others styles ? For examples : - 3-colors : the main LO green color + grey + white. It could improve the consistency with others LO visual materials
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/Branding
- maybe inserting some triangles like in this picture, to boost the global branding : https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:LibO_CommunityAnniversary_10years_300x300.png
- maybe trying the draw with only lines, no fullfilment ?
- why not playing with geometry and do some impossible figure, like the Escher cube (the picture bellow is just for the concept, not the style) :
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/fe/Escher_Cube.png
Meaning : "With LibreOffice, we can do all and the impossible tasks" ;-)

Do you think I can make some tries from the concept by K-J or it's rude to do so ? I don't know the customs here but wouls like to respect them.

Best

Line