Hi Jay,

we are losing one of our best contributors. You created in total 2085 tickets
on Bugzilla and commented on 4418, where 50% of both have been fixed or
resolved by other means. And you submitted 564 patches on Gerrit, not counting
the numerous comments there. While these numbers are outstanding alone,
everyone will remember you as someone who could always get approached for a
profound and conductive comment. I will miss your participation in the
discussions, the design sessions will never be the same.
But focusing on your new occupation is surely beneficial to you. So all the
best for the future. And, of course, there is always a place for you on our
table.

All the best,
Heiko