Hello all,

It seems current LibreOffice icon is a bit confusing. When it was
first introduced, I thought it was too "empty", but I decided that
it's just my subjective opinion, and didn't say anything about it. But
now it appears that I'm not alone: Apple.StackExchange got a question
"LibreOffice doesn't have an icon"[1] about this same thing, and the
question is now in the Hot Network Questions list.

I'm not a designer, and I don't know what could be done to improve the
situation. Maybe nothing should be done at all... I just thought it
might be useful to draw attention of the LibreOffice team to this
issue.

Regards,
Ruslan

[1]: https://apple.stackexchange.com/q/338849/56881