Hi Ruslan,

despite good or bad design: the icon is also our branding for The Document
Foundation and for LibreOffice. So we should not only try to make the product
more striking out of the crowd of icons but also clearly distinguish it from
the charitable organization behind. Hope the icon designers come up with some
good ideas.

Cheers,
Heiko