So we have

* Eve wants to _manage_ her presentation on a web browser to flexibly control
it from everywhere, eg without adequate interface.
* Eve wants to run the remote control primarily on _touch screens_ and systems
without keyboard.
* Eve wants to _start_, _stop_, _pause/resume_ timed presentations, go to
_next/previous_ slide, and _jump_ to a particular slide as primary functions.
* Eve also wants to "select slide mode, swipe mode, blank screen, resume from
blank screen"... (no idea why she wants this).
* Eve wants to get _feedback_ on the presentation status and when the
connection is lost as this is crucial for remote interactions.

I wonder how to load a presentation. Wouldn't you expect to connect to some
service where all odp's are listed and you pick one? What I could imagine as a
use case is some kind of advertising installation where your slides starts over
the whole day and you just check the proper function.

My mockup at https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/s66wtgP76YDpbCD has
three sections: on top a ControlsBar containing icons with labels for the
primary functions and a (hamburger) menu for secondary things, a PreviewArea
where the currently shown slide is highlighted and the slides are indicated by
names, and below a StatusBar that lists all respective information in a known
way - and becomes red in case of errors. The Balsamiq file for this image is at
https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/biXXbZwPLnCCoPL

Comments are welcome.

Cheers,
Heiko

--
Dr. Heiko Tietze, UX-Designer and UX-Mentor
Tel: +49 30 5557992-63 | Mail: heiko.tie...@documentfoundation.org